Positively Puppy 1 : Ages 8-13 weeks
Positively Puppy 1 is an on-going drop-in class so you can begin as soon as you bring your puppy home and after his/her first set of vaccinations. There is no need to wait until he’s had all of his shots, as your puppy will only be exposed to other puppies. Puppy 1 drop-in classes are 30-minutes long and perfect for puppies 8-13 weeks of age. We focus on teaching bite inhibition and impulse control through play, socialization, and simple commands. This is NOT a structured on-leash obedience class.
Positively Puppy 2 : Ages 14-20 weeks
Positively Puppy 2 is simply an ‘older’ version of Puppy 1. Once puppies get a little older and confident, they tend to engage in a different style of play. We continue to work on all the behaviors from Positively Puppy 1.
- One Class: $20: Come try us out for one class. Then we’ll count it towards your punchcard or package when you have so much fun you want to come back!
- Puppy Punchcard: $65: 6 drop-in puppy classes (can be used for both Puppy 1 and Puppy 2)
- Good Dog Puppy Package: $150: This package includes 6 drop-in puppy classes (both Puppy 1 and Puppy 2) and Good Dog Grade School.
|Puppy’s Age||Required Vaccinations|
|8 weeks||DHPP (Distemper, Parvo, etc)|
- City Bark – 2000 W 8th Ave. Denver, CO 80204
- Southwest Veterinary Hospital – 250 E. Dry Creek Road, Littleton, CO 80122
*** Puppy classes are in the Denver area only. Check back in 2017 for Minneapolis classes!
Questions about Potty Training? Here are our Potty Training Schedule and Guidelines! Potty Outside Instructions
Questions about vaccinations and socialization? Read the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior Statement AVSAB Position on Puppy Socialization and Dr RK Anderson Recommendations for Puppy Class